main menu

Pages

bed time stories,stories for kids,newstories,nice stories.

Unhelpful friends


Bunny rabbit lived in the timberland. He had numerous companions. He was pleased with his companions.
One day Bunny rabbit heard the boisterous woofing of wild canines. He was exceptionally terrified.
He chose to request offer assistance. He rapidly went to his companion deer. He stated, “Dear companion, some wild canines are pursuing me. Would you be able to pursue them away with your sharp horns?”
The deer stated, “That is correct, I can. Be that as it may, now I am occupied. Why not approach hold up under for offer assistance?”
Bunny rabbit raced to the hold up under. “My dear companion, you are exceptionally solid.
If you don’t mind help me. Some wild mutts are after me. It would be ideal if you pursue them away,” he asked for to the shoulder.
The bear answered, “I am sad. I am ravenous and tired. I have to discover some sustenance. If you don’t mind approach the monkey for offer assistance.”
Poor Bunny went to the monkey, the elephant, the goat and all his different companions. Bunny felt tragic that no one was prepared to help him.
He comprehended that he needed to think about an exit plan without anyone else.
He stowed away under a bramble. He lay still. The wild puppies did not discover the bunny. They went pursuing different creatures.
Bunny rabbit learned that he needed to figure out how to make due independent from anyone else, not relying upon his unhelpful companions.
Moral: It is smarter to depend on yourself than rely upon others

reactions :

Comments